1) MG V2 is still in development. However, they want the kit to be as perfect as possible and they had not reach the stage where their engineering skills met the requirement, so this is going to take a while.
2) They are going to concerntrate on 0083 and Unicorn for future HGUC releases. And a HGUC Dra-C is quite possible.
3) Bandai is cutting down on MG Releases because of cost and product lineup factors. They prefer releasing something around 2000 yen or so.
3) No Gundam X kit in the foreseeable future. Bandai is concerntarting on G for HG and W for MG.
4) No comments in regards to PG releases.
5) As for a PG Unicorn. Bandai calculated the cost factor and decide it’s not worth the risk.
6) About a MG Delta Gundam (Not Delta Plus), they are going to adopt a wait-and-see attitude after the release of MG Delta Plus and MG Hyakushiki 2.0.
7) They have a MG Kshatriya Prototype and it requires a metal frame to be stable. Again, cost factor is preventing Bandai from mass producing it.
(Source: AnimeSuki Forums)
Credits to Bani Morauta